CHRISTCHURCH COURSE COMMENCES 3 APRIL.
The Course is over 12 days training split into two three day blocks and six one day per month follow up sessions
Christchurch course blocks: 3-5 April and 15-17 May
The full course fee is $1200 + GST.
Scholarships are available for registrations in Christchurch thanks to support from the Rata Foundation.
The course is designed for not-for-profit organisations which are looking to:
- Diversify their income sources
- Establish sustainable and independent income streams
- Become less grant dependent
- Avoid funder capture
- Establish a profit-making division
Why should I attend?
This programme provides an invaluable opportunity for anyone working for a not-for-profit organisation which is considering developing a social enterprise or trading arm that is compatible with their organisations' values, vision and mission.
This is an opportunity to:
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills with peers in an interactive learning environment
- Discuss the opportunities, nature, and challenges of social enterprise
- Explore how to develop and market your enterprise effectively
- Access hands on support with financial management and income generation issues
- Develop as an enterprising community leader
CLICK HERE TO ENROL